“Insanely Intersted in Everything”
Excerpts taken from Jarkko Laine’s pages.
“I was just looking for the definition of being interested in everything. I find beauty, order, and even chaos and seem to thrive from it. I’ve studied law, languages, programming, flying planes, violin and piano, finance (currencies and stocks), astrology, history, animals etc. The problem is, I can’t seem to find the time to do everything at once. My personality type is definitely curious. I seem to find a common feeling of belonging in almost everything I study. However, I am prone to jump from one idea to the next. Everything is interconnected to the point that I can find the beauty of music can be found in stocks…” -a reply comment
A few signs:
- You admire everyone who is following her dream.
- You always have a new project going on.
- You keep wondering if some other career choice would have been better for you after all.
- Not afraid to mix things up.
- Not afraid to try out things you know nothing about.
- A generalist specialist: …the word generalist (or even worse, Jack of all trades) has a bad connotation of not being that good in anything…